- The Magician Tarot Card Pendant - #1 in the Major Arcana Set with authentic natural AAA quality Lapis Lazuli gemstone .
- Lovingly Handcrafted in beautiful Sterling Silver in the USA
- Approximately 1.5" h x 7/8"
- The Magician Tarot Card Pendant with Lapis Lazuli Gemstone.
- Free Shipping in the USA. Free International Shipping on jewelry orders over $150.
- Symbolism and Meaning of the Magician Tarot Card: A young man raises a doubly terminated wand in his right hand. The wand is held vertically, a tool for the unification of heaven and earth. His left index finger grounds this duality into creation drawing from the original chaos to bring into being the flowers of creation. His aura is shown as the horizontal figure eight, symbol of eternity, while about his waist is wrapped the serpen-cinture, the serpent devouring its own tail, another symbol of eternity. In front of him are the creator/magicians tools, wands, cups, swords and pentacles, symbolizing fire, water, air and earth.
The Tarot is a system of both divination (foretelling the future or the circumstances of the present or past) and philosophy. It is said that after the burning of the great library at Alexandria, the scholars, mystics and philosophers created the system of Tarot so that the ancient wisdom could always be received. Tarot images represent the great archetypes in a manner that makes them open to understanding on many levels.
Wellstone Jewelry is proud to present these images in finely crafted sterling silver.