- The Empress Tarot Card Pendant - Number 3 in the Major Arcana Set with a genuine AAA quality Garnet gemstone.
- Lovingly Handcrafted in beautiful .925 Sterling Silver by Wellstone Jewelry in the USA.
- Size: 1.5 inches height x 7/8 inch wide.
- Symbolism and Meaning of the Empress Tarot Card: The Mother Goddess sits on an earthly throne, the orbed sceptre in her hand showing her imperial power. She wears a robe embroidered with roses, another symbol of earth, but her crown is of stars, showing that her power is divine in origin. The throne itself is supported by the heart with the symbol of Venus within; her rule is one of love, receptiveness and fertility. Her province is the original garden where the waters of life flow in abundance. She is Mother Nature. Here the goddess shown in the High Priestess card has descended into the world and form.
- The Empress is associated with the planet Venus and the zodiac signs Libra and Taurus.
- Free Shipping in the USA. Free International Shipping on jewelry orders over $150.
The Tarot is a system of both divination (foretelling the future or the circumstances of the present or past) and philosophy. It is said that after the burning of the great library at Alexandria, the scholars, mystics and philosophers created the system of Tarot so that the ancient wisdom could always be received. Tarot images represent the great archetypes in a manner that makes them open to understanding on many levels.