- The Celtic Raven Penannular Brooch - Early Medieval type cloak pin - Rhiannon's Magick Messenger.
- Handcrafted in solid .925 Sterling Silver in the USA.
- Approximately 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
- Set with 2 genuine natural Amethyst cabochons. As the stones are natural, the stones may vary slightly in color than the ones shown on the listing but will be natural Amethyst.
- Free Shipping in the USA. Free International Shipping on jewelry orders over $150.
Symbolism and Meaning of the Celtic Raven Brooch:
Able to move between worlds, the visible and invisible, life and death, Raven in Celtic lore was the messenger, magician and teacher of magic. Sacred to the bird goddess, Rhiannon, Raven represented the transformations of birth, death and regeneration.