- Ishtar Goddess Two-headed Lion Ring in Celtic knots - Seeing Past Future.
- Hand cast in beautiful Sterling Silver.
- Handcrafted in .925 Sterling Silver in the USA.
- Adjustable size 6 - 9.
- This ring is 1/8 of an inch in height.
- Free Shipping in the USA. Free International Shipping on jewelry orders over $150.
Symbolism and Meaning of the Celtic Lion Ring:
In ancient times the Lion was the companion of the Goddess. At times it represented her power to destroy and was associated with Ishtar, Astarte, Cybele and Kali. The lion was a symbol of Time, which these goddesses embodied and controlled. Sometimes the lion might be depicted with two heads looking back into the past and ahead into the future. One still sees the two lions of the Goddess at the entrances to buildings where one is the lion of yesterday and the other of today.